Huawei P40 5G, P40 4G, P40 Pro, and P40 Pro+ smartphone users are now getting the May 2022 software update in mainland China. The latest update is rolling out with the firmware version HarmonyOS 2 version 220.127.116.11 update.
Huawei P40 Series HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 update changelog:
- P40 5G ANA-AN00, ANA-TN00
- P40 4G ANA-AL00
- P40 Pro ELS-AN00, ELS-TN00
- P40 Pro+ ELS-AN10
22.214.171.124 -> 126.96.36.199
Integrates security patches released in May 2022 to improve system security.
Notes on the update:
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. For more features, visit Tips.
3. If you encounter any problems during the update, call Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
4. The update package will be automatically deleted after the update is complete.
Huawei P40 Series Pro specifications:
To recall, Huawei launched the P40 Pro 5G phone on 26th March 2020. The phone sports a 6.58-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1200×2640 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Huawei P40 Pro 5G is powered by a 2.86GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G processor that features 2 cores clocked at 2.86GHz, 2 cores clocked at 2.36GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.95GHz. It comes with 8GB of RAM.
The Huawei P40 Pro 5G runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4200mAh non-removable battery. Huawei P40 Pro 5G on the rear packs a 50-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.9 aperture; a 40-megapixel camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a 12-megapixel camera with an f/3.4 aperture, and a Depth camera. It has a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.2 aperture.