Huawei has officially released the new HarmonyOS patch update for the P40 series smartphone users. Huawei’s HarmonyOS 2 is a new generation of intelligent terminal operating systems, providing a unified language for the intelligence, bringing a simple, smooth, continuous, safe, and reliable full-scene interaction experience. Huawei P40 series latest HarmonyOS 2 patch optimizes the system power consumption and stability.
Judging from the update of Huawei P40 Pro, the version number of this update has not changed. The volume of the update package is about 30.09MB. You can check the update by yourself.
Huawei P40 Pro Specifications:
- Display Size: 6.58 inches
- Type: OLED, up to 90 Hz frame refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ 2640 x 1200 Pixels
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant: IP68
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G (Octa-core 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.95 GHz)
- GPU: 16-Core Mali-G76
- Operating System: EMUI 10.1 (Based on Android 10)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM
- Rear Camera:50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f/1.9 aperture, OIS) + 40 MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle, f/1.8 aperture) + 12 MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera (f/3.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Front Camera:32 MP Selfie Camera (f/2.2 aperture) + Depth Camera
- Battery: 4,200 mAh, HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 40 W)
- Sensors: Gesture Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Colour Temperature Sensor
On the evening of June 2, 2021, Huawei officially released HarmonyOS 2 and many new products equipped with HarmonyOS 2. It is learned that Huawei previously announced that Huawei’s mobile phones, tablets, and other “100” devices will successively launch HarmonyOS 2 upgrades. Including HUAWEI Mate 40 series, Mate 30 series, P40 series, Mate X2, nova 8 series, MatePad Pro series, and other devices.