Last month, Huawei officially released its self-developed operating system HarmonyOS for smartphones. Huawei launched the largest upgrade plan in history and announced that it will upgrade the HarmonyOS system for more than 100 devices before the second half of next year, which will cover Huawei, Honor’s mobile phones, tablets, and other devices.
According to official HarmonyOS news, the fourth batch of internal beta recruitment plans is expected in mid-July, covering 14 old devices under Honor, including,
- Huawei P20
- Huawei Mate 10
- Huawei P20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei nova 5i
- Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design
- Huawei nova 4
- Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design
- Huawei nova 4e
- Honor X10
- Honor 30S
- Honor X10 Max
- Honor 30 Youth Edition
- Honor Play 4
Users with related models can sign up through the following methods:
1. Club App – Homepage – Recommendation – Closed Beta Registration
2. Member Center App – Homepage – Experience Pioneer (Only mobile phones/tablets are supported, the App needs to be updated to The latest version).
In addition to the above ten mobile phones, Huawei has recently opened closed beta recruitment for a variety of smart screen products, including,
- Huawei Smart Screen V75 2019
- Huawei Smart Screen V65 2019
- Huawei Smart Screen V65 Premium Edition
- Huawei Smart Screen V65i, Huawei Smart Screen V55i.
It is worth mentioning that, according to the latest official news from Huawei, the number of users has exceeded 30 million in just one month since HarmonyOS 2 started the upgrade. The official said it will bring a brand new experience to more than 200 million users this year.
- Breaking: HarmonyOS 2.0 users have reached 30 million
- Stable HarmonyOS update rolling out to these 8 Huawei phones
- Huawei HarmonyOS Engineer Professional Certification will be launched soon
- HarmonyOS 2.0 will be upgraded to 25 million users within one month
- Huawei MatePad Pro series HarmonyOS second closed beta brings these changes
- HarmonyOS 2 second closed beta released for Huawei Nova 5, Nova 5i Pro and Nova 5z