Huawei has officially revealed the HarmonyOS for smartphones, it is a new mobile operating system that’s far more than a mere Android rival, but will also power Huawei’s entire ecosystem of mobile, wearable, and smart-home devices.
HarmonyOS comes installed in the MatePad tablets and Watch 3 wearables. New, HarmonyOS versions of the Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40E, Mate X2, and Nova 8 Pro are also launched in China, though only in 4G versions.
As per the officials, HarmonyOS 2.0 is to run on over 200 million devices by the end of 2021; that’s a figure made up not only of Huawei’s own products but those made by its partners too.
Talking about the HarmonyOS update, the company has released an important system patch for HarmonyOS stable version 184.108.40.206. This patch optimizes Celia Recommendations and system stability.
HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 Changelog:
Size: 23.67 MB
This update improves user experience and system stability as well as Celia Recommendations.
- Huawei HarmonyOS partners revealed: 73 in total, and only Meizu’s hardware
- Check the latest HarmonyOS 2.0 beta versions with devices name
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro getting HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 update
- Huawei PC Manager gets HarmonyOS support
- Download HarmonyOS stock wallpapers
- First HarmonyOS 2.0 closed beta rolling out for Huawei Mate 20 series
- Huawei: Download HarmonyOS Theme
- Huawei launched the HarmonyOS 2 knowledge test
- HarmonyOS 2 Beta: Huawei P30 series, Mate X, Mate 20 X to get update in mid-June 2021