Last week, Huawei launched the HarmonyOS 2 for smartphones. According to Yu Chengdong, President of Huawei’s consumer business, there are currently 300+ application and service partners, 1,000+ hardware partners, and more than 500,000 developers participating in the construction of the Harmony (Hongmeng) ecosystem.
In this regard, “International Electronic Business Information” collected through multiple channels and counted part of the current list of Hongmeng ecological partners. Among them, Huawei officially announced 36 “HarmonyOS” partners, and they actively disclosed that there are listed companies participating in Hongmeng ecological cooperation. There are 22 partners, and there are 15 other affiliated partners of Huawei’s existing independent ecological camp.
Looking ahead, HarmonyOS’s main areas are IoT, etc. HarmonyOS layout in the three areas of smart travel, smart education, and sports health may lead to a new wave of AIoT.
Of course, if you want to become a Huawei partner, you can’t do it if you want to. Upon inspection, there are certain thresholds for enterprise qualification review, partnership application or other steps.
It is reported that Huawei’s partners are divided into ecological product partners and ecological solution partners, including three types of standards: certification level, priority level, and strategic level.
- Check the latest HarmonyOS 2.0 beta versions with devices name
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro getting HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 update
- Huawei PC Manager gets HarmonyOS support
- Download HarmonyOS stock wallpapers
- First HarmonyOS 2.0 closed beta rolling out for Huawei Mate 20 series
- Huawei: Download HarmonyOS Theme
- Huawei launched the HarmonyOS 2 knowledge test
- HarmonyOS 2 Beta: Huawei P30 series, Mate X, Mate 20 X to get update in mid-June 2021