During the HDC 2021, Huawei has made a big announcement regarding its self-made HarmonyOS upgrade. According to the official information, 150 million devices are now upgraded with HarmonyOS 2.0, and this is a huge milestone received by the company so quickly.
Last month on 23rd, the 120 million (during Nova 9 launch in China) upgrade mark has been achieved and now in a month, we have 150 million HarmonyOS upgrade news. Wow! that’s an amazing feeling being a Huawei device lover.
Huawei’s HarmonyOS is created for platforms like smartphones, tablets, IoT, smart home, and more. With the help of HarmonyOS, you can experience several new features that you were looking for. Huawei’s goal is to complete 200 million HarmonyOS upgrades during this year. Now, let’s check the HarmonyOS update progress timeline.
HarmonyOS 2.0 150 Million Upgrade Timeline:
- After Launch, HarmonyOS 2.o has exceeded 10 million installations in beginning.
- After 15 days, the HarmonyOS 2.0 crossed over 18 million users.
- In a month of launch, we heard about 25 million upgrades.
- On July 8, 2021, 30 million HarmonyOS 2.0 installations were completed in smartphones.
- On July 29, 2021, at the Huawei P50 series launch event, Yu Chengdong, CEO of Huawei consumer business group announced to complete 40 million installations on smartphone devices.
- In August 2021, HarmonyOS exceeds 50 million downloads.
- On August 30, 70 million HarmonyOS upgrade devices milestones were achieved.
- Just after a few days, the 90 million mark was done.
- In September 2021, the company announced 100 million HarmonyOS installations.
- In October 2021, 150 Million devices exceeded HarmonyOS 2.0 upgrade.