According to the latest information, Huawei will hold the “HarmonyOS connect Partner Summit” in Shanghai on May 18 to discuss with partners various scenarios such as commercial value and future trends brought by the new ecosystem of the Harmony system. Huawei has already joined the HarmonyOS ecosystem for cooperation in various scenarios in the early stage. Partners will also bring innovative products or solutions to the summit.
Earlier, Wang Chenglu, president of Huawei’s consumer business software department and head of the AI and smart full-scenario business department stated that Huawei mobile phone users can upgrade to the HarmonyOS system in early June this year, and provide upgrades for a variety of models.
- Video: HarmonyOS 2.0 vs iOS 14
- Video: EMUI 11 vs HarmonyOS 2.0 Beta 3
- Video: HarmonyOS 2.0 vs EMUI 11
In addition, he also believes that mobile phones, Pads, and other IoT devices equipped with HarmonyOS will exceed 300 million by the end of the year. It is said that Hongmeng OS is for all devices, can be multi-terminal circulation, multi-terminal deployment, is a new intelligent terminal operating system, which is different from the traditional concept of iOS and Android systems.
Huawei’s vice chairman and rotating chairman Hu Houkun also stated that HarmonyOS has attracted more than 20 hardware vendors and 280 application vendors to participate in the ecological construction.
Hongmeng (HarmonyOS) Latest News:
- Breaking: Honor 30 Pro HarmonyOS 2.0 beta testing starts
- HarmonyOS app size is less than EMUI 11 (Android)
- Huawei HarmonyOS will be delivered in a large scale next month
- Autonavi Map app HarmonyOS edition now available for Huawei Watch
- HarmonyOS 2.0 beta 2nd batch: These 7 new Huawei models are included
- Honor 30, 20, V20, V30 to get HarmonyOS update
- Huawei HarmonyOS: Apps are consuming less power and memory as compared to EMUI 11
- Huawei HarmonyOS: Youku video streaming and playback can be free of ads
- Huawei HarmonyOS 2.0 boot interface removed Powered By Android