Huawei’s HarmonyOS mobile version is getting closer! The HarmonyOS 2.0 developer version beta is underway, and according to Huawei Wang Chenglu, in June, Huawei mobile phones will get Hongmeng OS on a large scale. As a brand-new operating system, although HarmonyOS is still compatible with Android applications, it also requires corresponding development and optimization support. At present, many applications are adapting.
Huawei has recently delivered the third beta software of the HarmonyOS 2.0 developer update which brings new changes which is quite impressive.
According to the user testing, while playing Android games in HarmonyOS, it will be mistakenly detected as the computer-side Android emulator login, and a small computer icon will be displayed. In this case, the game server will automatically configure the emulator queue, or enter the PC interoperable version/emulator special matching queue.
Hongmeng (HarmonyOS) Latest News:
- Huawei HarmonyOS developer Beta 3 v188.8.131.52 released, Check the changelog
- HarmonyOS powered Huawei Watch 3 receives Wi-Fi Certification
- HarmonyOS Weibo page fans has exceeded 100,000 count
- Breaking: Honor 30 Pro HarmonyOS 2.0 beta testing starts
- HarmonyOS app size is less than EMUI 11 (Android)
- Huawei HarmonyOS will be delivered in a large scale next month
- Autonavi Map app HarmonyOS edition now available for Huawei Watch
- HarmonyOS 2.0 beta 2nd batch: These 7 new Huawei models are included
- Honor 30, 20, V20, V30 to get HarmonyOS update
- Huawei HarmonyOS: Apps are consuming less power and memory as compared to EMUI 11
- Huawei HarmonyOS: Youku video streaming and playback can be free of ads
- Huawei HarmonyOS 2.0 boot interface removed Powered By Android