After 3 months of EMUI 11 launch now the official says that the EMUI 11 upgrade users have exceeded 10 million and this is a great achievement of the company. EMUI 11 was launched at the Huawei Developer Conference 2020 on September 10 and comes with a number of new features including the dynamic AOD (Always on display), EOD (Eyes of Display), and more.
EMUI 11 fully borrows the distributed technology of Hongmeng 2.0, which is said to be made available in the next year. EMUI 11 is an innovative full-scenario application that can realize multi-screen interaction. The multi-screen collaboration function of EMUI 11 has been further upgraded. The multi-window content of the mobile application can also be opened on the computer.
EMUI 11 Features:
- EMUI 11 changes the user experience and brings vivid, dynamic visual elements for the Always On Display (AOD). AOD now allows you to customize your screen and showcase your personal style with text and images even when the screen is off.
- The new floating window, without interrupting the current content, quickly view instant messages. It also supports free adjustment of window size, the size is as you like; open multiple task windows, you can switch in the floating ball.
- Animations on EMUI 11 are now smoother, more unified.
- Quick reply without interference: Instant messages are presented in the form of floating windows, you can quickly view and reply without interrupting the current content.
- Window size is now adjustable: Adjust the size freely, without blocking the main content, so you can watch the video while replying to the message.
- The Celia Voice Assistant is available in 11 countries and 7 languages, 2 of which are new launches: Italy and German.
Quick Single: The Latest EMUI 11 Updates
Huawei said that EMUI 11 will be adapted to more than 50 Huawei mobile phones, with an estimated installed capacity of over 200 million units, and an expected 90% upgrade rate. Huawei also stated that users who upgrade EMUI 11 will have priority to upgrade to the Hongmeng 2.0 system as soon as possible.