We are just 11 days far to join the HarmonyOS 2.0 event in which the company will introduce the stable update rollout information as we well the new products Huawei Watch 3 Series and MatePad Pro 2 will also debut. To recall, in December last year, Huawei held a Beta event for HarmonyOS, 2.0 mobile phone developers. At the same time, the HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile phone developer Beta open beta recruitment is launched online.
Now, according to some users, Huawei HarmonyOS 2.0 developer Beta 3 version 126.96.36.199 has been released, with a size of 620MB. This update optimizes the experience of returning to the desktop from the control center and fixes the problem that desktop application icons overlap with popular recommended folders.
Huawei HarmonyOS 2.0 DB3 (Developer Beta 3) version 188.8.131.52 changelog:
Optimize the experience of returning the control center to the desktop.
Fix the problem that the desktop is blank when deleting the recent task card.
Fix the problem that desktop application icons overlap with popular recommended folders.
Hongmeng (HarmonyOS) Latest News:
- HarmonyOS source code size is just 8GB, AOSP (Android) exceeds 60GB
- Antutu adds Huawei HarmonyOS support
- HarmonyOS powered Huawei Watch 3 receives Wi-Fi Certification
- HarmonyOS Weibo page fans has exceeded 100,000 count
- Breaking: Honor 30 Pro HarmonyOS 2.0 beta testing starts
- HarmonyOS app size is less than EMUI 11 (Android)
- Huawei HarmonyOS will be delivered in a large scale next month
- Autonavi Map app HarmonyOS edition now available for Huawei Watch
- HarmonyOS 2.0 beta 2nd batch: These 7 new Huawei models are included
- Honor 30, 20, V20, V30 to get HarmonyOS update
- Huawei HarmonyOS: Apps are consuming less power and memory as compared to EMUI 11
- Huawei HarmonyOS: Youku video streaming and playback can be free of ads
- Huawei HarmonyOS 2.0 boot interface removed Powered By Android