Huawei on its official social handle announced that the first batch of upgraded models for EMUI 11 large file flash transmission is now out and the list includes the HUAWEI P40 series and HUAWEI Mate 30 series. Interested users can update their devices by the official Support App.
To recall, the large file flash transfer function is first launched in the Huawei Mate40 series, and the two mobile phones can directly transfer point-to-point remotely. Relying on Huawei’s end-to-end capabilities in 5G chips, 5G terminals, and 5G networks, it can easily achieve large file transfers.
EMUI 11: These 8 Huawei flagship devices now support a large file flash transfer feature
- Huawei P40
- Huawei P40 Pro
- Huawei P40 Pro+
- Huawei Mate 30 4G
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 4G
- Huawei Mate 30 5G
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G
- Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design
According to Huawei, ultra-large file flash transfer supports 305Mbps ultra-high-speed long-distance file sharing and supports 400GB original file direct transfer.
Huawei P40 Pro Key camera specifications:
- Quad camera setup, including ToF sensor
- Primary: 50MP 1/1.28″ sensor (12MP output), 23mm-equivalent (1x defined as 27mm) f/1.9-aperture lens, full-pixel Octa-PD, OIS
- Ultra-wide: 40MP 1/1.54″ sensor, 18mm-equivalent f/1.8-aperture lens, PDAF
- Tele: 12MP 1/3.56″ sensor, 125mm-equivalent f/3.4-aperture lens, PDAF, OIS
- ToF 3D depth-sensing camera (78-degree FOV)
- LED flash
- 4K video, 2160p/60fps (2160p/30fps tested); default is wide-angle camera 1080P/30fps
- Multispectral color temperature sensor